otpasswd-announce

[Otpasswd-announce] OTPasswd 0.8 released

From: Tomasz bla Fortuna
Subject: [Otpasswd-announce] OTPasswd 0.8 released
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2013 00:10:51 +0100

Hello,
  nice to say that I've picked up maintaining again. What we've got in 0.8:
* Tests using valgrind done
* Manuals and documentation reviewed and updated.
* Debian package done, waiting for a sponsor.
* One functionality fix (don't deny in not-mandatory mode when user doesn't
have a HOME directory)
* Ordering in source code, updated tools for packaging.
* Homepage updated.

* Made otpasswd more out-of-the-box by setting DB=user to be a default.

I don't plan a feature-raid. Rather stabilization/tests, bugfixing and
trying to get it into distributions. If there's some innertia left,
further code cleanup + LDAP are the next big milestones.

Version numbering will be simpler. No _rcX versions. 0.8 is still testing
software
but seems to be working nice on my Debian servers.  Next version will
be 0.9 OR directly 1.0 if it earns it.

Cheers,
--
Tomasz bla Fortuna