palito-dev

Re: [palito-dev] new commander take 3

From: Alan Bort
Subject: Re: [palito-dev] new commander take 3
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 15:42:15 -0400

Well. My experience tells me that the players (the advanced ones, at leas)
use the commander almost automatically, and I certainly never spent too many
proccessor cycles watching at my commander... I just click him, send him to
do stuff and go ahead to control my other units. Of course, this is my TA
experience... for some reason I can't run palito yet on my laptop...

Just saying that perhaps the detail level on the commander could be not so
important...

Anyway, that's my personal opinion...

Thanks a lot...

Alan Bort.-