palito-dev

Re: [palito-dev] Project state

From: Solerman Kaplon
Subject: Re: [palito-dev] Project state
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 11:18:58 -0300

Solerman Kaplon escreveu:

That's right, i had followed all games like TA from some time and never found one so easy to play and extendable like TA. All with hard interfaces or just a boring unit tree like Command & Conquer. None opensource games are real time strategy, and the only thing near that I 've seen was a guy that has made a entire new engine for TA using opengl, and he said was quite usable, but the development stalled and I stopped following it. I've seen one screenshot of it, and it was equal TA, running on linux if I recall right.

found this, and is active: http://taspring.clan-sy.com/