pan-users

RE: [Pan-users] problems compiling latest cvs

From: Ryan Speed
Subject: RE: [Pan-users] problems compiling latest cvs
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 15:49:49 -0800

aack, I've got things botched up on my system, and for some reason
/var/tmp/gtk-2.0.0-root/ is glued to the front of my gtk2 prefix system
wide (they aren't installed there but my machine expects them to be).  I
actual files to the location pan was looking and it worked.

I am going to rpm -e gtk2 gtk2-devel and compile them from scratch, I
have a feeling this is an issue with the rpms and not pan.

sorry for the wasted bandwidth, I should have noticed this 10 emails ago
;)

thanks,
ryan