pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] BUG: Some articiles are not showing...

From: Christophe Lambin
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] BUG: Some articiles are not showing...
Date: 16 Mar 2002 14:07:14 +0100

On Sat, 2002-03-16 at 09:13, mdew wrote:
> Newsgroups: nz.comp
> Subject: Fundemental issues Open Source V Closed Source, why Clients can
> win for once and software suppliers have to really care.
>
> Using the Pan CVS, I cant see "bt's" remarks ..it apprently has no
> headers, no body...and it has xx lines...

Which branch ? HEAD or pan-0-11-fix ?  I've tried them both, and I can
read his messages.  Do you see any messages on the console ? Anything in
the log ?

If you're on HEAD, give the CVS mirrors a day to sync to the latest
changes: ISTR Charles committing some changes that could account for
this (mainly utf8 issues).

Regards,
Christophe