pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Pan Feature

From: gaw zay
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Pan Feature
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 08:09:33 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 18 Mar 2002, Tom Brewer wrote:

> I downloaded Pan yesterday and have been playing with it quite a bit.
> Overall I think it's a good program. The only thing that I would like to see
> added to it is a toolbar (unless of course it already has one and I'm just
> too stupid to figure out how to turn it on, which is not outside the realm
> of possibility).

I don't know of such a thing, but if it did exist I for one would like to
be able to turn it off. :-)

I am comfortable with the keyboard layout since I have been using it for many
months now.

brian
---
All progress is the work of fanatics
All fanatics are the work of progress
  7:00am  up 3 days,  6:02,  4 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00