pan-users

[Pan-users] Quick users guide for Pan

From: dave
Subject: [Pan-users] Quick users guide for Pan
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 20:19:08 +0000

 Hi Charles and team

I have today put together 95% of a Quick Guide to Pan.
Based on 0.11.0 which is the version I am running and
written in HTML. I still need some input for several things
to do with Pan which I don't understand. Could you guys
answer any questions I have to enable me to complete the
guide ?.        When it is complete, hopefully in the next few
days I would like to submit it to someone on the Pan team
for a quick check and get it on to the web site so that
people can at least have some helpful documentation.

Cheers

Dave Stanton UK