pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Pan Name Change

From: gaw zay
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Pan Name Change
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 23:20:23 -0500 (EST)

 ok 2 things:

someone mentioned Pango as a name: taken of course! by that lib gtk2 uses
meaning it's in pan 0.11.90

bug report with 0.11.90 and wondering if anyone has seen this:

if I try to change the fonts in the article pane it freezes up, with --debug
running it stays in "socket upkeep" forever it seems the entire gui area turns
grey (or whatever you have it themed as I suppose) but it occasonally spews a
socket_upkeep message.

The font in use now "serif 11" is WAY too small to comfortably read :/
I tried to alter it in config.xml but I don't see a listing.

I know 0.11.90 is alpha code but I have been trying it on and off and it
certainly looks promising when it gets the major bugs taken care of.

brian
---
All progress is the work of fanatics
All fanatics are the work of progress
 11:00pm  up 1 day, 13:13,  6 users,  load average: 0.19, 0.15, 0.18