pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] 11.2.91 menu questions/request

From: jef
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] 11.2.91 menu questions/request
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2002 11:55:52 -0400

brian wrote:

> > 1) mark all articles read  -- currently, I'm going to Edit/Select All
> > Articles, then to Articles/Mark as Read. (Marking them Unread isn't that
> > big an issue, at least for me, but might be to someone)
>
> Groups-> 'mark group as read'

        Doh! feel stupid on this one... totally looked right at it.

> > 2) mark selected articles read
>
> select them then 'm' to mark as read

> > 3) save attachments as...
>
> ctrl-S

        Playing around with the Save options, I did notice that there is a "Do
not save text" option... Thought that item was just going to save the
text - never thought to try it to save the attachment since there
already was a separate option for that.

        As for #2, that should do it, but I still miss the ability to just do
it all with just a quick right click. Since it's an optical mouse, I'm
often leaning waaaaaayyy back in my chair nowhere near the keyboard ;-)
Anyhow, 2 out of 3 ain't bad.

        Thanks for the reply. And keep up the good work Pan team!!

        Jef