pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] trouble downloading binaries

From: gaw zay
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] trouble downloading binaries
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 15:28:59 -0400 (EDT)

On 8 Apr 2002, Paul Rodríguez wrote:

> Hi, I am using 0.11.2 that came as part of Mandrake 8.2.
>
> I am having trouble downloading binaries.  I can save pictures, but any
> other type of binary simply returns "failed" in the task manager.
> Running pan from a command line, doesn't reveal any more details.  The
> same is happening on two different machines with the same OS.
> Any idea what this could be?

quick guess: no yenc support in 0.11.2

upgrade to the newer packages on the website/ftp whatever it is, I believe
up to date mandrake packages are on there.

brian
---
All progress is the work of fanatics
All fanatics are the work of progress
  3:00pm  up 5 days,  2:08,  5 users,  load average: 1.00, 1.00, 1.00