pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] cvs build problem AM_GLIB_GNU_GETTEXT

From: Christophe Lambin
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] cvs build problem AM_GLIB_GNU_GETTEXT
Date: 10 Apr 2002 22:04:45 +0200

On Mon, 2002-04-08 at 11:09, Sven Neuhaus wrote:

> I haven't built the cvs version of pan for a while - now I get this
> error:
> [...]
> aclocal: configure.in: 36: macro `AM_GLIB_GNU_GETTEXT' not found in
> library

Just in case you haven't resolved this yet:  I suspect you have checked
out the HEAD branch.  However, this branch is currently being used to
port Pan to gtk2.  So, you need to have gtk2 installed to build this
branch.

The 0.11.3 bugfixes are being done on the pan-0-11-fix branch, which is
still on good old gtk1.2.  So, if you want to stay on gtk1.2 for now,
you have to check out this branch.

Full details are at http://pan.rebelbase.com/bug.txt, but it basically
boils down to this checkout command:

        $ cvs co -r pan-0-11-fix pan