pan-users

[Pan-users] Statistical word analysis?

From: Aristotle
Subject: [Pan-users] Statistical word analysis?
Date: 11 Apr 2002 19:46:00 +0930

I think an AWESOME feature for Pan would be statistical analysis - say
word or phrase frequency according to various criteria - say tracking
the use of the word 'Islam' across all subscribed and particular groups.

I use Pan for political and social research (a bit like listening to
talk back radio except more versatile) - a feature like this would
really be the icing on an already very good cake.

Thanks!