pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] uhm... still gtk issue?

From: Frank Van Damme
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] uhm... still gtk issue?
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 11:17:32 +0200

> > Developers are wizards. How can they actually learn something useful from
> > this error message? :-)
>
> And who writes those error messages?  Developers. ;)

Hmm... gtk 1 had a feature nice feature that seems to be thrown out with
gtk2. You could assign shortcut keys by pointing the mouse at the item in a
menu and press the shortcut. But it doesn't work with my freshly-compiled
Pan... Anyone else experiencing this?

Frank

--
homepage:       www.student.kuleuven.ac.be/~m9917684