pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] something the PAN developers should read

From: Vadim Berezniker
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] something the PAN developers should read
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 18:30:47 -0400

*/.* wrote:
http://www.exit109.com/~jeremy/news/yenc.html

It concerns me that this guy is right, even if it seems he's a little
bitter.

You must agree that any proposed standard doesn't become proper until it
has support, in this case in the form of posters & newsreader software.
If you should continue to support yenc in it's current form, I would
implore you to contribute bugs
and shortcomings back to the yenc developer.