pan-users

RE: [Pan-users] Downloading in Pan

From: Chris Petersen
Subject: RE: [Pan-users] Downloading in Pan
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 14:38:46 -0700 (PDT)

Consdier this another vote for this feature (though it's already been
suggested several times, and maybe even put on the todo list)..  Though my
reasons are often that pan crashes or I have to quit it to clean up some
of its memory (best way I can describe it - pan just starts acting weird
sometimes and restarting it fixes it)...  really annoying to requeue
100-1000 downloads.

-Chris