pan-users

[Pan-users] Fwd: Pan 0.11.2.91 Won't Compile

From: Robert Tilley
Subject: [Pan-users] Fwd: Pan 0.11.2.91 Won't Compile
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 19:04:47 -0500

Subject: Pan 0.11.2.91 Won't Compile
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 11:18:35 -0500
From: Robert Tilley <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden

On my Debian unstable box, issuing the './configure' command causes the
following response:

<SNIP>
checking for gnome-config... no
checking for gnomeConf.sh file in /usr/local/lib... not found
configure: error: Could not find the gnomeConf.sh file that is generated by
gnome-libs install

I have no clue as to how to correct this problem.  Any ideas?  I need the
yEnc to decode some articles I have saved the news-base.

Thanks!
--
Thank you for any comments or information!

Robert Tilley, address@hidden