pan-users

[Pan-users] Pan 0.11.4 - bugfixes?

From: Brian Morrison
Subject: [Pan-users] Pan 0.11.4 - bugfixes?
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 18:12:07 +0100

On Tue, 30 Apr 2002 12:00:30 -0400,
address@hidden wrote:

>IMO 0.11.4, if there ever is one, will be a bugfix release made up of
>0.11.3 + 0.11-friendly fixes culled from 0.12.

Speaking of bugfixes Charles, I've noticed that 0.11.3 seems not to use
the spacebar to page through posts, now space bar takes you to the next
post in the thread before reaching the end of the current post.

I think this is a bug, anyone else agree?

--
Brian Morrison                                       address@hidden
              do you know how far this has gone?