pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Problesm trying to build 0.11.92

From: Toby Inkster
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Problesm trying to build 0.11.92
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 10:50:44 +0100

On Wed, 8 May 2002 19:02:10 +0100
Toby Inkster <address@hidden> wrote:

TI> This is probably GTK2 related. I'm not sure I've got all the right
TI> packages installed for it. Can anyone let me know which packages are
TI> required for GTK2 on Mandrake 8.1?

OK. I've figured it all out and written a nice HOWTO for anyone using Mandrake
8.1.

--
          Toby A Inkster, Esq. ~ http://www.goddamn.co.uk/tobyink/
              mailto:tobyink<at>goddamn.co.uk ~ gpg:0x5274FE5A

In the lobby of a Moscow hotel across from a Russian Orthodox
monastary: You are welcome to visit the cemetery where famous Russian
and Soviet composers, artists, and writers are buried daily except
Thursday.