pan-users

[Pan-users] Cache in Pan and binary files

From: Roi Dayan
Subject: [Pan-users] Cache in Pan and binary files
Date: 16 May 2002 21:35:10 +0300

Hey

I use Pan 0.11.3 and noticed that when I get articles which are actualy
binary files I just see sme text in my screen or just 2 lines sayin its
a file.
But when I choose to save it it re download it. (BUG1 ?)

Now when I lets say delete the file and then in Pan save it again,
it re download it again. (BUG2 ? NO CACHE ?)

Those bugs does not happen in Forte Agent for example.
When I read a binary article it downloads it and I can do save 100 times
and it won't re download it, its all in the cache.

Will these 2 bugs be fixed ?
Thanks,
Roi