pan-users

[Pan-users] odd mouseclick behavior

From: Matthew Kirsch
Subject: [Pan-users] odd mouseclick behavior
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 13:11:02 -0400

Hi everyone,

I've been noticing a little bit of strange behavior with the (re-)implementation of the mouse-click options in pan version 0.11.93.

When I select multiple articles to delete (not multipart binaries), then delete them, it switches tabs to an empty message immediately after the articles are removed. Since I am using the tabbed layout, I then have to click back to the article listing to continue browsing the group's articles.

I don't really mind the clicking back, but it does seem to be a small problem. Has anyone else experienced this?

Keep up the good work!

Thanks,

Matthew Kirsch