pan-users

[Pan-users] multipart articles

From: Jean Ribiere
Subject: [Pan-users] multipart articles
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2002 17:49:17 +0200

Pan-0.11.3
===========
kde-2.2.2

Each month in the newsgroup fr.comp.os.linux.configuration a two parts FAQ
in two separated articles is posted.

Badly in the modules nntp.c and article-thread.c these two articles are
grouped in one with object of the first part and line count as the sum of the
two parts (multipart).

When I try to read or print this article I can see or print only the fisrt
part. If I try to use "save article as" nothing is saved.
This problem exists also with older pan releases.

For information I have no problem to read these two separate articles with
Netscape.

What can I do to read or save these articles.

I join the headers of these two articles  :

Part no 1 :