pan-users

[Pan-users] Ok not a pan problem I guess but ...

From: gaw zay
Subject: [Pan-users] Ok not a pan problem I guess but ...
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 18:54:12 -0400 (EDT)

I was trying to compile 0.11.94 and after upgrading glib and pango and freetype2
and not being able to get gtk to compile I tried to run my old version and
then another spare old version I had and there are simply no fonts anywhere, if
I open a menu there is nothing on it and it's super narrow, if I load a group
there are no topics or message bodies. Any idea what I have to fix here I did
a quick ldd nad pan --debug but I didn't really see anything.
any clue at all what's up?

------------Rhode Island Free Unix Group----------
http://www.rifug.org
mailto:address@hidden