pan-users

[Pan-users] navigating through messages

From: Paul Rodriguez
Subject: [Pan-users] navigating through messages
Date: 08 Jun 2002 17:33:31 -0400

Having recently upgraded from 0.11.2 to 0.11.3, I have been having
trouble navigating through messages using the arrow keys.  Previously, I
could move up and down through a message list with the arrow keys, now I
can only do so until the message loads.  So, for example, if I were to
click on a message, i can move up and down through the message list
until that message loads.  Once it does, the arrow keys only scroll
within the message itself?  Any way to change this setting?