pan-users

[Pan-users] How to set a custom filter for a group?

From: Hans Verkuil
Subject: [Pan-users] How to set a custom filter for a group?
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 21:09:05 +0200

I'm using pan 0.11.94. In 0.11.3 one can create a custom filter for a group.
In 0.11.94 there is a menu Tools:Custom Filter that allows one to create a
filter. However, I cannot seem to associate the custom filter with a specific
group. I also tried using Tools:Rules to apply the filter for incoming
articles, but that too doesn't seem to work.

I've asked this before but I didn't get any replies. Hopefully some kind soul
will help me out. Is this a bug? A missing feature? What's up?

Regards,

                Hans Verkuil