pan-users

[Pan-users] 0.11.94 and filters rules, stuff like that.

From: gaw zay
Subject: [Pan-users] 0.11.94 and filters rules, stuff like that.
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 00:48:42 -0400 (EDT)

** (pan:7062): WARNING **: file rule.c: line 234 func rule_test_group:
should not be reached, please report bug to address@hidden

I checked the source without looking at 500 pages of code there is no way
I can figure out what went wrong.

I have just been trying to filter out some messages and it's not working
at all. I noticed this message when I pressed the rules button "Apply to
Subscribed groups"

I get a lot of these messages as well:

** (pan:7112): WARNING **: Can't find filter `' needed by rule `Delete
Articles by Bozos', so no articles match.

does filtering work at all for anyone or is it just somehow my setup?

------------Rhode Island Free Unix Group----------
http://www.rifug.org
mailto:address@hidden