pan-users

[Pan-users] Pan 0.11.94 misc buggies/features

From: Douglas Bollinger
Subject: [Pan-users] Pan 0.11.94 misc buggies/features
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 16:19:42 -0400

Now that Pan 0.11.94 is running well, I've noticed a few bugs or unexpected
features.

1)  Mute Quoted Text doesn't stick from session to session as I find I have
to press "Q" everytime I start the program.  I think this setting used to
be saved in the old Pan.

2)  In a related note, I created a menu accelerator for the task manager,
<CTRL> T.  It will show up in the current session, but when I restart Pan
it's gone.

I have some weird issues with selecting groups with the keyboard not
working as well as selecting groups with the mouse, but I can't get the
problem to repeat accurately.

--
If you think the pen is mightier than the sword, the next time someone pulls
out a sword I'd like to see you get up there with your Bic.