pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Bug in 0.12

From: Steven Ellis
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Bug in 0.12
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 21:19:05 -0700 (PDT)

Just re-ran PAN with --debug and put the results in
bugzilla. If I right click I can force it to read the
article.

If I choose to save, no file is created..

Ho Hum.. Well I hope charles enjoys chasing this one
down..

One other things is marking all articles as read in
--debug mode on a large newsgroup takes a very very
very long time on my K6-2-300

Steve

=====
--
If you listen very carefully you can sometimes hear the dolphins sing

address@hidden