pan-users

[Pan-users] fairly major article display bug maybe ...

From: gaw zay
Subject: [Pan-users] fairly major article display bug maybe ...
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 08:22:29 -0400 (EDT)

ok let me explain it:

I posted an article last night, it never showed up in the group.
I also noticed the group was rather light in articles, missing 90% of them
I did a get all ...
ok my post still isn't listed, I clicked on the main thread, and it
displays my post, I also can't save the article it just fails ...

hm I just pressed 'h' to see the headers this doesn't look right:

[snip]
[snip]

the alt.punk.dat and idx files are indecipherable to me :-)

it hasn't shown up on google yet so I can't check against that. damn.

I need some tips to even how to report this bug I'm not
sure exactly what's going on ... I'm not sure what to report ...

------------Rhode Island Free Unix Group----------
http://www.rifug.org
mailto:address@hidden