pan-users

[Pan-users] Rule sorting

From: jef_e
Subject: [Pan-users] Rule sorting
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 15:17:59 -0400 (EDT)

        Hey all,

        Just finally getting around to looking at rules and filters, and
am wondering if Pan has the ability to move filtered articles to the top
of the article list.
        I don't see that as an option in the "Actions" tab, but is there a
way to do it that I might be missing? Or is it available in the newer
versions?

        It's a feature that some of the Newswatcher variants on the Mac
have. There is even the ability to mark the sorted articles in different
colors based on the filter used.

        Just wondering - using the 'Watch' option works pretty well, but
sometimes I find in some large groups, if there is just one article
matching, I can sometimes miss it.

        thanks

        jef