pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] CVS users: try out Followup-To now

From: Devilkin
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] CVS users: try out Followup-To now
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 12:06:15 +0200

On Saturday 20 July 2002 01:32, Charles Kerr wrote:
> I've just committed what I think is the fix to the Followup-To crashes.
> Note that the anonymous CVS mirrors can take up to a day to sync up
> with the main server, so check for this in the ChangeLog:

OK. I've done some basic testing in be.test group.

following up own someone else's message: OK, message is posted to the server,
but it seems the newsgroup still isn't stored in the message headers the way
it should be...

Following up on own message: NOT OK! (still gives '(null)' in the list of
newsgroups.

And i can still make pan crash by pressing 'f' three times...

Need anything else?

DK
--
Basic, n.:
        A programming language.  Related to certain social diseases in