pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Pan 0.12.90 Impressions

From: Toby Inkster
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Pan 0.12.90 Impressions
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 18:07:49 +0100

On Sat, 20 Jul 2002 10:54:39 -0600
Jim Henderson <address@hidden> wrote:

| 1.  (This is probably a gtk2 thing) - I can no longer set shortcuts by
| highlighting the menu item and pressing the key I want to assign.  How
| can I assign shortcuts in this version of pan?

~/.gnome/accels/Pan

| 3.  On my display, the menus are really small; where can I set the font
| size to be used in the menus?

That would depend on the GTK+ 2 theme. You should be able to choose this
through the GNOME 2 control panel if you have it.

| 5.  In the screenshots I'd seen, the newsgroups are abbreviated, ie
| "c.o.l.announce" instead of "comp.os.linux.announce".  I can't seem to
| find a preference to set this like this.

Use the "B" hot-key.

--
Toby A Inkster. I can't think of anything clever to write here.
E-mail:   address@hidden

Mr and Mrs PED, can I borrow 26.7% of the RAYON TEXTILE production of
the INDONESIAN archipelago?