pan-users

[Pan-users] Pan 0.12.91 crash

From: George Sherwood
Subject: [Pan-users] Pan 0.12.91 crash
Date: 24 Jul 2002 21:07:56 -0500

I was working on getting 0.12.91 working on my Sourcemage distribution.
Sourcemage is a source based distro.  Pan configured and compiled fine,
but when I would run it, I got an error from gtkspell on init. This also
caused a seg fault everytime a message editor opened (either new message
or message follow up).

I tracked this down to a configure option for pspell.  The option was
set to disable ltdl.  Once I fixed the configuration and rebuilt pspell
everything was fine.

Just thought pan shouldn't have seg faulted for a spell check error.
This new version of pan is working great for me otherwise.  The spell
checker was one of the features I was really missing.

George