pan-users

[Pan-users] Stupid pan keybinding question

From: Brad Sims
Subject: [Pan-users] Stupid pan keybinding question
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 18:57:10 -0500

I added the line 'gtk-can-change-accels = 1' to my .gtkrc
and I can now change the keybindings in 12.91.

But when I close Pan, it resets the keybindings :/

/home/bsims/.gnome/Pan shows the info from my old install of pan, I tried
renaming it to .oldPan.. nothing; I tried making a directory named .gnome2
and copying the info... nada. I did the same with /home/bsims/.gnome/accels.

I then had the idea that it wanted the 'gtk-can-change-accels = 1' to be in
.gtkrc-2.0, so I created the dir and copied the file; still a hole lotta
nothing.

Sorry, if what I tried seems dumb, I am unfamiliar with Gnome.
 I am fresh out of ideas, any help would be appreciated.