pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] 2 Feature Requests

From: Himanshu J. Gohel
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] 2 Feature Requests
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 08:57:28 -0700

Hi J.B.,

I followed the URL, and unfortunately that has nothing to do with the main
topic of discussion which is allowing the users various options to quote the
message (and parts of the message by selection).  The survey you pointed us
to deals with just the signature.

Sorry for the late followup.

Himanshu

<http://www.newsreaders.com/guide/sigdash.html>,