pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] default browser

From: Toby Inkster
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] default browser
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 15:04:45 +0100

On Thu, 8 Aug 2002 09:16:09 -0400 (EDT)
John LeMay <address@hidden> wrote:

| Are their any other options worth looking it, ie such as shipping a
| "micro-browser" along with Pan? Polarbar (the Java mailer) ships with
| the ICE HTML browser, can use the old HotJava browser, and lets the user
| select their favorite as well.

I'm with Charles on this, but I thought that I'd point out that the undisputed
king of tiny browsers has to be Dillo <http://dillo.cipsga.org.br/>.

--
Toby A Inkster BSc ARCS
PGP:      http://www.goddamn.co.uk/tobyink/node.cgi?id=12

Version:  pan-0.12.93-1

Get your Pan RPMs (Mandrake 8.1, i586) at:
    http://www.goddamn.co.uk/tobyink/node.cgi?id=209