pan-users

[Pan-users] Hyperlink pointer bug

From: Matt Whimp & Sarah Kemp
Subject: [Pan-users] Hyperlink pointer bug
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 14:38:08 +1200

I have pan set to tabbed view.  When I open an article, and it contains
a hyperlink, the pointer changes to a hand a-la netscape etc.  However,
if I scroll the text window, the hand appears where the hyperlink was
before I scrolled, and not where the hyperlink has moved to on the
screen.

Anyone else noticed this bug?  If so, I'll report it to bugzilla.

Using pan 0.12.94 btw.

---------
Regards

Matt and Sarah

Email us on:
matt&address@hidden

I went to a Grateful Dead Concert and they played for SEVEN hours.
Great song.
                -- Fred Reuss