pan-users

[Pan-users] Marking with the keyboard

From: Joakim Henriksson
Subject: [Pan-users] Marking with the keyboard
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 12:31:33 +0200

I just upgraded to 0.13 from 0.11.3 and noticed that marking with the keyboard
seems not to work very well. When I try to mark more than two articles the
"window" of marked articles move down(or up) unless I hold the up or down
arrow in which case I might get up to five marked articles/threads, although
the number seems to be random between two and five. Which brings me to another
thing. Delete thread seems to be gone which is a bad thing since I get all
those idiotic messages I wanted gone gone gone happily after each other
unthreaded. Am I missing something or is this the que for me to go back to
0.11?
--
mvh/ Joakim