pan-users

[Pan-users] Quotation ratio

From: Esa Riihonen
Subject: [Pan-users] Quotation ratio
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 20:05:56 +0300

Hi, help needed!

I'm currently using pan 0.11.2 on Linux RH-7.1

Problem is that it seems not to be possible to send follow-ups if the
amount of new text is smaller than the amount of quoted text. A good
thing in principle, but much too restrictive in practise.

I have not been able to find how to adjust the limit or circumvent the
problem. Would a newer version of pan help? Or is this perhaps due to
some settings in some other parts of the (linux) system?

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Esa

--

Esa Riihonen
Vaisala Institute of Space Physics and Astronomy