pan-users

RE: [Pan-users] Why doesn't Pan download articles?

From: Zorrox
Subject: RE: [Pan-users] Why doesn't Pan download articles?
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 10:53:01 -0700

Thanks Steve, maybe the connections settings are relevant. I have two
news servers set up in Pan. Each is still set to the Pan default of one
reserved connection. I altered Pan's default from Allow max connctions =
4 to 1 to see if that would help. It didn't, at least after closing and
restarting Pan.

I noticed that in only one of my 12 or so newsgroups was new news picked
up today. So it's not like it's even getting all of one server's news.

So, does anyone have any other suggestions?