pan-users

[Pan-users] Where has "Mark thread as read" gone?

From: Daniel Rees
Subject: [Pan-users] Where has "Mark thread as read" gone?
Date: 01 Oct 2002 08:56:49 +0100

I've just installed the new Mandrake 9.0 this weekend and have used the
gtk 2 version of Pan for the first time (0.13.0). One thing I have
noticed is that I cannot seem to find the "mark thread as read" option
(was Shift-M). "Mark as read" (M) is there, as is "mark group as read"
(Ctrl-Shift-M).

I don't like to "ignore" threads completely, and I found this quite a
useful option!

--
Daniel Rees - e: address@hidden - w: http://www.danielrees.me.uk