pan-users

[Pan-users] I can only open one newgroup...

From: Billy Jr .
Subject: [Pan-users] I can only open one newgroup...
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 19:33:35 -0500

I'm using pan 0.13.1 on freebsd 4.7 and whenever i open one of my subscribed
newsgroups it opens in the group headers section, but when i want to look at
another group it won't let me.  I'm double clicking to choose another group and
nothing happens, the only way that i can see another group is by quitting the
program and loading it again.  So can you only look at one newsgroup before
having to quit?

Thanks for any help.

Billy