pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] saving articles as...

From: Jean Ribiere
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] saving articles as...
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2002 08:41:18 +0100

Le Samedi 9 Novembre 2002 07:53, S. Cowles a écrit :
> I am currently running pan 0.13.2 on Redhat 7.3, all current updates,
> and am having no success trying to save article text.  Right now, my
> current workaround is to copy the relevant article from the cache to the
> desired directory.  Using "save article as..." reliably fails, first
> time, everytime.  On the other hand, I have no problem saving
> attachments.

I had also this problem with pan-0.13.1
Each time I was trying to save an article a new task was created
and this task never stops.

I did a change in configuration :
"preference", "cache", "flush cache when exiting pan" and then it was
possible to save articles (but it is no longer possible to choose
the name for the saved article).

I suppose there is a problem when the cache is full or if the
option to flush the cache is not selected.