pan-users

[Pan-users] Centering in headers window pane.

From: Eric Ortega
Subject: [Pan-users] Centering in headers window pane.
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 13:50:29 -0800

My apologies if this is already known, but, sometimes when using the "n"
key to move around to new posts, the "centering" of the message header
summary window on the new posts basically screws up.  I find that the blue
highlight line ends up below the window and I need to scroll down to find
out what thread I am reading a response to.

Does this make sense?  Not the behavior, which doesn't, but my explanation.

I'm using 0.13.2.93.