pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] ANN: Pan 0.13.3.90 "Back in the Garnome"

From: John LeMay
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] ANN: Pan 0.13.3.90 "Back in the Garnome"
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 18:48:37 -0500

Christophe Lambin wrote:
Tarballs are up. The RPMs will be put online as they're contributed,

Regards,
Christophe
----

        Jan 17, 2003 - New Release:
        0.13.3.90 - "Back in the Garnome"
        http://pan.rebelbase.com/download/releases/0.13.3.90/

Christophe,

I am forced to officially hand in my packaging hat. I was hoping to hold out until 0.14.0 or so, but business has been good (hooray!) and I just don't have the hardware resources to spare in order to keep a Mandrake box running. On a more positive note, I'm loving my SuSE box and Pan runs great on it!

Gollum mentioned that your RedHat packages still work on Mandrake so long as one ignores the issues caused by Mandrake's choice of package naming.

--
John LeMay
Senior Enterprise Consultant