pan-users

[Pan-users] Save attachment named as subject

From: Johan Ovlinger
Subject: [Pan-users] Save attachment named as subject
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 14:23:45 -0500

Hi!

I recently peeked at the 0.13 branch, seeing if it was time to switch
from 0.11 yet. I was pretty happy with what I saw, but couldn't find
how to save an attachment named as the article's subject. Am I blind,
or is the feature MIA?

This is invaluable when downloading large numbers of similarly named
files -- such as music -- that have useful meta-info in the subject
line.

Best would be some sort of string that allowed me to use things like
%s and %a and %n to construct the name from subject, author, and
actual attachment name. Just suggestions: better solutions no doubt
exist.

Ta.

Johan