pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] address@hidden: WIN32 VERSION?!??!?!]

From: Carl Wilhelm Soderstrom
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] address@hidden: WIN32 VERSION?!??!?!]
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 11:19:02 -0500

On Wed, Apr 09, 2003 at 08:43:11AM -0700, Charles Kerr wrote:
> I just got this happy letter in my inbox and thought I'd share. :)

<snip>

>> How you have surrended to help those
>> hopeless legions of unbelievers that
>> "use" THAT?
>>
>> They DON'T deserve it, they are scum!

ah, another classic example of how humans have little idea what they're for;
but instead define themselves by what they are not, or what they are
against.

of course, I'd be a hypocrite if I claimed to be any different. :)
I may not think a win32 port of Pan is a worthwhile endeavor; but hey, it's
your time, to do with as you please; and apparently there are some people
who gain benefit from your efforts. :)

thanks again for all your work, Charles. I admire the heck out of you for
all the time you spend on this. :)

Carl Soderstrom
--
Systems Administrator