pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] feature request

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] feature request
Date: Sun, 4 May 2003 03:45:23 -0700

On Sat 03 May 2003 12:59, Chris Petersen posted as excerpted below:
> It'd be nice if the "Delete Group's Articles" command switched focus
> back to the groups pane.  I usually use this when I'm done browsing
> through a group's articles, and it's mildly annoying to have to reach to
> grab my mouse to click back into the groups when there's nothing left to
> do in the articles pane (nothing there so no arrow keys work, etc)...

I suppose one could argue that one may wish to then hit the d/l header command
again, to refresh the header list once more, but you are right, other than
that, there ISN'T a whole lot more that could be done..  I like the idea, but
think it might be disconcerting to some.  (It might be to me as well..  I'd
have to try it..  Of course, I seldom use that command per se, as I tend to
just select all and delete, instead.  I do use it on occasion when I try out
a new group, however, and then decide it isn't worth subscribing to or
keeping around.)

--
Duncan
Benjamin Franklin