pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Feature Idea - Download Priority By Posting Date

From: Chris Petersen
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Feature Idea - Download Priority By Posting Date
Date: 04 May 2003 14:32:17 -0700

> One feature that MAY be added in the future, as it was discussed with a
> certain amount of approval, was allowing the task list to be sorted based on
> various characteristics much as the header pane can now be sorted.

This would probably be the best way to implement the aforementioned
suggestion.  It'd give a lot more control than just having a checkbox
for "prioritize by (reverse) age"..  That way, we could prioritize by
oldest articles, but if needed, could drag a task higher in the list if
we needed it done first.

Then again, I'm just reiterating what you said.

-Chris