pan-users

[Pan-users] Feature request - Font of always visible headers

From: dave!
Subject: [Pan-users] Feature request - Font of always visible headers
Date: 07 May 2003 18:19:28 +1000

Hi,

I'd like to be able to change the always visible headers font (the
headers showing in the body pane), I prefer andale mono for my body font
but the headers are stuck on courier, the size of the font seems linked
to the size of the body font but its stays courier. An option to change
the colour would also be nice to help identify it as being seperate from
the body. BTW Courier is not chosen as my Custom body font or monospaced
font.

This is with pan 0.14.0 on linux

thanks