pan-users

[Pan-users] Upgrade "complaint"

From: Bruce Bowler
Subject: [Pan-users] Upgrade "complaint"
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 14:30:29 -0400

or maybe I just screwed up...

Was running 0.13.4, compiled from source on RH8.  Just upgraded to 0.14.0,
also from source, also in RH8.

Most, if not all, of my "preferences" were lost.  Not a real big deal but
a bit of a pain.  The one that "hurts" the most is that I had set all of
the groups I follow to have "match read articles" under filter, unchecked.
They're all checked again and there doesn't seem to be a way to uncheck
them en-masse.  so now, for every group, I have to manually go uncheck
that, and chenge the sort order, to get things back the way I like them.

Should I have expected all those prefs to be reset to default?

Is there a way to set masses of groups at once to some other value?

Other than that, the upgrade seems to have gone very painlessly...

Bruce

--
Bruce Bowler        | If ignorance is bliss, there should be more happy